The following rules apply in matters of general discipline. These rules are supplemented with occasional directions from the Principal and the College Council from time to time which shall be either announced or shall be displayed on the notice board.
- It shall be the duty of every student to abide by the rules and regulations of the college and conduct himself / herself with decorum in all places and under all circumstances.Ignorance of rules is not an excuse.
- College properties shall not be disfigured by affixing propaganda literature or by writing.
- Students found destroying college properties are liable to be fined heavily and will be punished suitably.
- No flag of student organisations shall be hoisted in the college campus.
- All students shall abide by the decisions of (1) the Principal (2) the discipline committee and (3) the college council.
- It is mandatory for all students to wear Uniform with ID tag distributed from the college. Students without Uniform will not allowed to enter the campus.
- Students are not permitted to loiter in the college campus during leisure hours.They shall either be in the library or leave the campus.
- Girl students shall be in the girls’ waiting room or in library during free periods and intervals. They shall move to the class only at the stroke of bell. No male students are allowed to enter the girls’ waiting room or the ladies’ hostels. When the Principal or a teacher enters a class room students shall stand and remain standing till they are directed to sit down.
- Smoking in the campus is strictly prohibited.
- The use of two wheelers by students within the campus is strictly prohibited according to the govt. order.
- Use of Mobile Phone by the students is strictly Prohibited in the Class and in the Campus.
- Any student found intoxicated by consuming beverages, drugs etc. will be summarily dismissed from the college.
- Outsiders are not permitted to meet any of the student in the college campus without the permission of the Principal or staff.
- Students are not permitted to indulge in any of the political activities in the college campus. Students are also prohibited from organising or attending meetings other than the official ones.
- Prior permission of the Principal, in writing, is necessary for;
- organising processions, special meetings, entertainments or special functions in the college or college premises.
- collecting funds from the students or from the staff.
- putting up any notice on the notice board in the college or its premises.
- Imprisonment upto 2 years and
- A fine upto Rs. 10,000/- and
- Dismissal from the college
- Cancellation of attendance
- Withholding of term certificates
- Forfeit of educational concession and scholarship